Applications are now open! Please visit our new online grants management system, SurveyMonkey Apply, to register and create an account.
Application Decision Timeline
- September 15 – Applications Due
- October 15 – Administrative Review is complete
- Mid November – Committee Review is complete
- Early December – Applicants are notified of award amounts
- December 31 – Grant Agreements are due
- August 31 (2022) – Final Grant Reports are due
About the Community Fund and Eligibility Requirements
The Leo Adler Foundation and Community Fund provides annual grants to charitable organizations that create high-impact projects to benefit the people of Baker County and North Powder. Applicant organizations need not be based in Baker County or North Powder, but the project submission must demonstrate a direct benefit to our community.
The awards further reflect the Foundation’s core values:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will be added to the website in the month ahead. With questions or issues navigating the new application system, please email us at LeoAdler@firstrepublic.com.